Articles and Memos
- Delaware Court of Chancery Applies Entire Fairness in In re Nine Systems Corporation Shareholders Litigation: A Sequel to Trados or Something Different?The M&A LawyerNovember 2014
Mike Sirkin coauthored the lead article in the October 2014 edition of The M&A Lawyer entitled Delaware Court of Chancery Applies Entire Fairness in In re Nine Systems Corporation Shareholders Litigation: A Sequel to Trados or Something Different?. The article addresses the Court of Chancery’s recent Nine Systems case, in which the Court held that conflicted directors breached their duty of loyalty despite finding that the financial terms of the challenged transaction were fair.
- Standing at the Singularity of the Effective Time: Reconfiguring Delaware's Law of Standing Following Mergers and AcquisitionsThe Business LawyerFebruary 2014
- Let the Seller Beware: The Seller’s Attorney-Client Privilege Passes to Surviving Corporation in a Merger Under Delaware Law.The M&A LawyerJanuary 2014
- The Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial RegulationSeptember 2013
- The M&A Lawyer (Aug. 2013)
- Deal Points (Aug. 2013)